This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) is provided by Qualitas Medical Group Sdn Bhd (Qualitas) and its related corporations and branches (referred to as “the Company”, “we”, “our” and “us”). In collecting and processing personal data, we will comply with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and other applicable data protection and privacy laws such as the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore (Act). We may vary or update this Privacy Notice from time to time. Please check our Website regularly for updates to our Privacy Notice.
The personal data about you which we may collect including but not limited to your name, postal and email addresses, identity card (MyKad) numbers, other contact details, identification details, and other information relevant to you, which we receive from you through all forms and/or documents submitted and/or collected by us, or through all electronic forms or documents submitted to us via the Company’s website, or any information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources.
1. We may use and process any of your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, but not limited to:
2. We may either contact you for the purpose as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails, short message services, social media or by whatsoever form of available communication.
3. Where sensitive personal data is provided, and disclosed by you to the Company, by such disclosure, you have consented to its collections, and processing by the Company.
Consequences of not providing Personal Data
The failure to supply us with the required personal data will potentially:
1. You further agree that the Company may disclose and transfer (whether in Malaysia or abroad) your information:
We may store your personal data either in electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf (whether in Malaysia or abroad).
Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by the Company as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements or to protect the Company’s interests. We will destroy or de-identified when any personal data is no longer needed.
1. The Company shall take appropriate measures to protect the personal data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction when processing personal data.
The Company shall take necessary steps to store and process your personal data securely. We will undertake the following security steps:
2. However as the Website is linked to the internet, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while the Company strives to protect such personal data, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data transmitted to the Company via the Website and you do so at your own risk.
Your personal data will be stored for only the period as necessary to fulfill the purposes stated above after which we proceed to ensure that your personal data is destroyed, anonymized or permanently deleted if it is no longer necessary to store. Reasons to further store your information even after the fulfillment of the purposes includes:
Manager, Legal & Corporate Affairs
Tel: +603-7964 6363
Fax: +603-7964 6366
Suite 301, Menara PJ
Amcorp Trade Centre
18 Persiaran Barat
46050 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan